WA Sales and Territory Account Specialist – LTC Job at Nestlé Health Science – in Perth WA
- Covering Territory – Western Australia
- Full time, Permanent role
- Include CV & Cover Letter in Application
We have an exciting opportunity for a professionally presented, customer and sales-focused individual to join our team as a Long-Term Care Sales & Territory Account Manager within WA.
You will be responsible for managing the WA territory planning and executing company strategies to achieve sales targets.
A day in the life of…
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into aged-care & community channels.
- Influence key decision-makers with sales and account management skills to ensure Nestle Health Science is the preferred partner with nutrition products within each facility
- Using your exceptional territory management skills driving to drive sales growth and exceed activity targets with your long-term care and community territory
- Identify opportunities within the territory for future growth via analysis of monthly sales data
- Being proactive in driving territory growth by investigating emerging opportunities and market trends within your accounts
- Attention to detail in maintaining all customer account call activity in the Veeva CRM and utilising weekly data analysis to maximise territory efficiency
- Project management of identified projects delegated by the Regional Manager /Head of Field Operations
- Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts, including face to face and virtual platforms
- Participates in sales meetings, conferences, seminars and other activities on an as-needed basis.
What will make you successful
- Experience with Aged Care and Community Area will be highly regarded.
- Sales Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals industry
- Tertiary qualifications in either science, nutrition or relevant allied healthcare are highly regarded.
- Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts.
- Strong communicator who is comfortable presenting to different audiences in person and also virtually
- Willingness to meeting requirements of business partners for on-site visits including pre-checks and safety guidelines
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Due to the nature of this role, it is important that you are comfortable spending time on the road with regular travel. Please note that in order to visit your customers, you must have a current unrestricted driver’s license and be prepared for overnight travel. Please note you will also be required to attend Sales Conferences twice a year, each requiring a 1-week stay.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
About the Company
Company: Nestlé Health Science –
Company Location: Perth WA