Senior Systems Administrator Job at Boston Pizza International Inc. in Richmond, BC
BOSTON PIZZA INTERNATIONAL INC.
Position Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Location: Richmond, BC
Boston Pizza International Inc. (“Boston Pizza”) is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand with annual gross sales in excess of $1.1 billion serving more than 50 million guests through its mainly franchisee operated 395 plus restaurants. The company has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and has been a Franchisees’ Choice Designation winner for seven consecutive years. The Boston Pizza Foundation believes that strong role models inspire kids to be great and the Foundation has raised and donated over $27 million to various charities since 1990. Boston Pizza is located in Richmond, BC and has regional offices in Mississauga, ON and Laval, QC. For more information, visit www.bostonpizza.com.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Administrator to our IT team in Richmond, British Columbia. Reporting to the Infrastructure Architect, this position provides quality support to IT users, employs a high degree of technical expertise and delivers customer service in a timely manner. The Senior Systems Administrator will also provide first and second level support for defined problems, second-level support for areas of expertise, and be able to identify and escalate trouble tickets, as needed, to higher-level support.
What we offer:
- A unique and fun culture with an opportunity to make a difference on a large scale.
- Support for professional development by funding continuing education courses, seminars, conferences and professional association memberships.
- A competitive base salary, performance-based bonus program, and RRSP matching.
- Excellent healthcare benefits.
- A proven track record for promoting internal talent – ask us about it!!
- A tight-knit team that will support you every step of the way in your new role.
- Boston Pizza is focused on giving back to the communities we work in; there are several opportunities to volunteer with our Future Prospects Foundation including a Humanitarian Build in the Dominican Republic each year.
What you do:
- Microsoft Windows & Exchange Server Administration
- Azure/O365/SSO Administration
- vmWARE/Shared Storage Administration
- Active Directory, GPO, DNS, and DHCP
- Manage and Maintain Backup systems
- Develop document related to department policy and procedures
- Monitoring and managing existing scheduled tasks which use PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge network Switches, VoiP, Firewalls, and Anti-Virus
- Manage and maintain sFTP/FTP and file shares
- Domain Registration and Management and external DNS records
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Technical documentation including IT standards the reflect our company policies
- Participate in regularly scheduled after hours Windows Updates for servers
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Who you are:
- 5+ years working with Microsoft Windows Server, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- 5+ years managing Backups – Special consideration for experience using Cohesity and Veeam
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Group Policy, VMWare, Sophos, Skype for Business, IIS, SMTP, SQL servers, ADFS, and PKI, Microsoft Direct Access, Microsoft PowerShell and scripting languages
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and servers
- Experience with hardware such as HP Servers & Dell PCs
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player but able to perform well independently
We would like to thank you in advance for sharing your interest in Boston Pizza International and would like to note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to follow our careers page and/or LinkedIn company profile for updates. Boston Pizza International is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Boston Pizza International Inc.
Company Location: Richmond, BC