Quality Assurance Analyst Job at Coviu Global – in Brisbane QLD
Quality Assurance Analyst – Remote Position
Coviu Global Pty Ltd
Coviu is an Australian based startup leading the way in the digital transformation of healthcare. At Coviu we work with medical doctors and allied health professionals to deliver life-changing video visits to patients. Why? Because at Coviu we believe every patient should have access to the best care no matter where they are located. Our unique Web based video platform and clinical tools meet the highest data encryption standards, making us the Australian Government’s provider of choice for video telehealth.
In 2020, Coviu experienced a massive 1100% growth in our user base with now over 5.5 million sessions conducted on our platform. We have ambitious plans to expand into international markets while strengthening our market leading position in Australia. We’re doubling down on technology development to support increasingly more communication mechanisms in healthcare.
Our Coviu team are a friendly, close-knit group of like minded people who are excited about changing the healthcare landscape.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst with extensive hands-on experience in quality assurance and automated testing to join our Product-Engineering team.
As our Quality Assurance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the product quality by planning and overseeing work to increase automation test coverage and CI/CD processes executed by engineering teams.
- Analysing issues and prioritising addition of automated tests, particularly integration, load and UI regression tests for engineering teams.
- Adding value to and being involved in our bi-weekly release process from a Quality Assurance perspective.
- Report on quality assurance metrics, including the run duration and coverage of our automated test suite, the number of manual tests to be run for product release at the end of each two-week sprint, and the number of bugs identified by customers post release.
- Liaising with internal teams of software engineers, DevOps, Product Owners, etc. to improve test coverage across the platform.
- Design and assist in implementing a QA Strategy and testing automation frameworks as well as full regression testing for all product lines.
- Reviewing product requirements/specifications, adding QA considerations.
- Stay up to date with new QA automation tools & strategies.
Why work at Coviu?
When you join Coviu you can expect:
- A company committed to open communication and retaining outstanding talent
- An upbeat and dynamic team who enjoy taking on new challenges, solving problems and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Remote first company, we operate on a blended model with the majority of our time spent Working from Home (WFH) and optional office hours in either our Sydney or Brisbane office.
- Generous WFH Allowance to Setup Home Office to enable remote work.
- An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing software company, making a significant impact in the digital transformation of the healthcare industry.
You Must Have:
- Experience as a QA Analyst including QA Automation working with multiple product lines and agile cross functional teams.
- Experience with quality assurance and automated testing tools such as Nightwatch.js, Selenium, TestingBot, TestRail, etc in cloud and/or hybrid environments.
- Experience with scripting tools, database tools, analytics and strong understanding of product quality.
- Experience with automation for regression, integration, Load/Scale and unit testing.
- Understanding of automation QA frameworks for complex products.
- Ability to set up, run, maintain and report on QA metrics.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute QA processes and practice for product companies.
- Attention to detail and great analytical and problem-solving skills.
You Might Have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or a similar field.
- 3+ years of work experience as a QA Analyst
- Experience delivering healthcare technology.
- DevOps experience.
- JIRA and Confluence experience.
- API testing experience.
Submit your application now if you are looking for:
- A friendly, close-knit, collaborative team, and welcoming company full of mission driven people excited about changing the healthcare landscape.
- An opportunity to be highly self-motivated, finding answers on your own accord, and creating solutions where they don’t yet exist.
- An opportunity to make a difference by seeing gaps as challenges, not as intimidating or frustrating insufficiencies.
NB: We will be reviewing and interviewing candidates as they apply so we may choose to close this ad before the stated closing date.
Please no recruitment agencies, if we require assistance we will reach out to our preferred suppliers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
We are a remote first company.
- What best describes your right to work in Australia?
About the Company
Company: Coviu Global –
Company Location: Brisbane QLD