Pharmacy Sales Representative Job at RecruitmentPlus – in County Cork
Job Title: Pharmacy Sales Representative
Location: Munster or Midlands
Salary: €*40-50K+ *dep experience, plus up to 20K bonus
RecruitmentPlus is now recruiting for a Pharmacy and Optometry Sales Representative, based in Munster or the Midlands.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a small portfolio this position is suitable to a hardworking and ambitious sales person who has a proven track record in sales. You will be calling on pharmacies and community Optometrists in Munster.
- My client is an expanding pharmaceutical & healthcare company, with an established range of products servicing the pharmacy and optometry markets in Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a high number of existing accounts in this territory, as well as developing new business if opportunities arise. The territory is profitable and lucrative, and bonus potential is strong.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and establishing new business within pharmacy and optometry.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with pharmacies and optometry practices on territory.
- Building brand architecture within store by cross-selling product lines, expanding product selection and/or introducing new products.
- Analyse and interpret sales data and subsequently devise a territory sales plan in line with company and brand strategies.
- Detailing or presenting products to pharmacy or optometry staff in a store environment or in a virtual setting.
- Learn and clearly communicate all relevant product and disease area knowledge.
- Convince professionally and influence customers about the benefits of client’s products.
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data in the eye care category.
- Interpreting, presenting and detailing data to healthcare professionals.
- Providing a monthly report on accomplishments and setting clear goals for next month’s sales drive.
- To be successful in this role will require competencies such as:
- Good communication skills with engaging interpersonal skills.
- High levels of personal drive and motivation
- Ideally, a strong knowledge of pharmacy / pharmaceutical selling, although this is not a prerequisite
- Strong and proven reputation of delivering sales results.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
For more information, please send your CV to John Reidy confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! – Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward- of UP TO €250 referral now! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move – and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award-winning agency – so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Terms Apply. www.recruitmentplus.ie
Unfortunately, Recruitment Plus is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.
At RecruitmentPlus, we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.
Should you choose to apply for this vacancy – RecruitmentPlus will screen your CV for this vacancy and any other suitable positions of a similar nature
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: RecruitmentPlus –
Company Location: County Cork