Office Receptionist and Dental Assistant — 21yhw11 Job at iLANT Dental Center – in Toronto, ON
iLANT Dental Center
Our North York dental clinic was founded in 1999. Our dental services focus primarily on family dentistry with special focus on surgical Periodontics, advanced Orthodontics, and complete phases of Implant Dentistry.
Our office is looking for a full-time Receptionist/Dental Assistant. This is a permanent long-term position.
- Our office work days are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays; a 40-hour week
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required
- Basic office reception duties, including financial and insurance transactions
- Able to use dental management software proficiently
- Present to patients their dental treatment plans and associated fees
- Always ready to assist customers to their satisfaction
- Like to engage in conversation
- Have a strong desire to make dental patients feel at ease and welcomed
Submission Before Booking Interviews
Please ensure that you have submitted the following 4 items before our Office Manager can proceed to book an interview:
- Upload your resume onto Indeed
- Include a phone number
- Complete the Typing Assessment
- Answer all questions in the Phone Screen Assessment
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Expected start date: 2021-11-05
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour
– Installed Plexiglass barriers
– Air purifiers in sealed rooms (ceiling-floor glass doors)
– Phone screened patients, staggered scheduling, physical distancing protocol
– Masks ASTM 1-3, N95 respirators, full-gown PPE
– IPAC compliance
- How many years of Office Receptionist experience do you have?
- What is the estimated time of travel to our dental office by car (even if you do not own a car)?
- What is the estimated time of travel to our dental office by public transport (even if you do not take the TTC)?
- Secondary School (required)
- English (required)
- Vietnamese (required)
About the Company
Company: iLANT Dental Center –
Company Location: Toronto, ON