Occupational Therapist, Community Jobs in Prince George – British Columbia – Canada at Northern Health
Title: Occupational Therapist, Community
Company: Northern Health
Location: Prince George – British Columbia – Canada
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
Position: Occupational Therapist, Community (full Time)
This position qualifies for a Relocation Incentive
Under the direction of the Team Leader, ACT, and as part of a multidisciplinary team, this position provides psychiatric community based occupational therapy to referred clients.
Qualifications- Graduate of a recognized Occupational Therapy Program. Registered member of the BC Society of Occupational Therapists (Reg. OT-BC).
– Eligible for membership in CAOT.
Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Class IV Driver’s license required.
– Minimum of two years experience required.
– Previously psychiatric and community experience preferred.
– Knowledge of current psychiatric (psychosocial) rehabilitation practice.
-Ability tocommunicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
-Ability toorganize, prioritize and work independently as well as on a team. View Prince George Community