Neonatologist – SMG Neonatology Jobs in Reading at Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Group
Recruiter:Please contact Patty Shipton at [email protected] for additional information.
Provide medical services and contribute to the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective, values- based patient care for our patients.
– Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
– Must have successfully completed a residency program.
– Two-plus years of experience in field of practice is preferred.
– Must be board certified and currently possess a non-restricted license in this state.
– Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
– Current BLS certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position’s responsibilities.
Job Title: Neonatologist – SMG Neonatology
Company Name: Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center
Experince: Not Specified years
Job Category: Hospitals & Medical Centers