Medical Technologist- Assistance Jobs in Marathon – Florida – USA at Sarasota Memorial Health
Title: Medical Technologist- Assistance
Company: Sarasota Memorial Health
Location: Marathon – Florida – USA
Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
Category: Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
Position: Medical Technologist- Relocation Assistance to Sarasota, FL
Under the supervision of Technical Supervisor and Shift Supervisor, performs laboratory tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Follows all hospital and laboratory policies, guidelines, procedures and protocols. May assume charge duties in absence of Supervisor.
– Require a Bachelors degree in a health science program or medical technology. A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience can be considered in lieu of required degree. Employees hired prior to 1/1/09 were grandfathered into this position.
– Require current technologist license under Chapter 483, Part IV, Florida Statute 61F-5.
– Prefer a minimum of one (1) year experience in a clinical laboratory.
– Prefer excellent communication and listening skills.
– Prefer demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
– Prefer basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications and office.
– Prefer qualification as an ASCP, AMT, NCA, or an equivalent medical technologist.
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs
Job Title Relocation Assistance to Sarasota, FL
Reputation. Community. Impact. Growth.
Every day, our patients at Sarasota Memorial Health Care Systemreceive a first-class experience in care from a team on a mission to deliver the highest level of care in America. In the process of rising to that challenge, one by one, our people are finding their purpose and feeling their impact. Now it is your turn to see yourself here.
Sarasota Memorial Hospital & Venice Hospital
Relocation Assistance Available
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota Memorial Hospitalwas recently recognized again by ranking #1 Hospital in the Region by the U.S. News’s Best Hospital report by scoring a Perfect 10! Not only that, but SMH was also designated at a national “standout” hospital for earning top ratings in all evaluated conditions and procedures – an accomplishment achieved by less than 1% of the 4000+ hospitals.
Our system has also earned Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), as well as these additional accolades:
Gallup Great Workplace 2018; recipient of an “A” grade for Patient Safety. Sarasota Memorial Hospital is Magnet designated and the only provider of Level II trauma services, obstetrical services, and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County.
Brand New Hospital Opening Fall 2021
We’re building a first-rate team at our technologically advanced facility. Join the Venice Hospital team nowand train and work at our main campus until we transition into our new facility.
The Venice Campuswill open in 2021 with 110 private rooms with plans to grow to 300 private rooms, a 28-room Emergency Care Center and 8 surgical suites. It will offer a full array of medical and surgical care, including Cardiology Unit/Catheterization Lab;
Critical Care/Intensive Care Unit;
Endoscopy & other procedural areas;
Labor & Delivery/Post-Partum Unit;