Live-in Care Assistant Job at Premium Home Care LTD trading as Premier Homecare – in Limerick, County Limerick
Live In Homecare is about providing outstanding homecare in multiple areas of the client’s life, in the comfort of the client’s home, whilst living with them. Every client is different, some may have medical conditions that will require a more experienced carer/nurse, some may just need help with household chores and require companionship.
What are the key duties and responsibilities of a Live-In Carer/Nurse?
- Provide companionship for the client
- Provide personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming
- Assist with mobility as some clients may need help moving around the house
- Administration of Medication, ensure the client receives all of their medication regularly as planned
- Support with housework, complete chores such as washing up, hoovering etc..
- Prepare meals within the dietary needs of the client
- Take care of small errands such as doctor appointments, renewal of medical prescriptions and collection of medication as well as shopping
The duties and responsibilities may be altered or changed according to the client’s needs as everyone is different, but these are the main duties you should expect to perform.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant setting
- Relevant FETAC Level 5 qualification or higher
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €360.00 per week
- Healthcare: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Premium Home Care LTD trading as Premier Homecare –
Company Location: Limerick, County Limerick