HIM Coordinator (RHIT/RHIA) Job at BJC HealthCare – 3.8 in St. Louis, MO
Full-timeEstimated: $25,000 – $35,000 a year3 hours ago
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Do you have your RHIA or RHIT certification? Yes? We’d love to chat with you!
- Monday – Friday
- Days – No Weekends
- Remote Opportunity (Must reside in MO or IL)
Coordinates daily operations in assigned areas of the department in order to provide timely and quality services to all internal and external customers. Performs quality review of scanned medical record images. Produces monthly statistical reports. Coordinate education monitoring and quality review programs for coding staff. Develop, maintain, and coordinate diagnosis and procedure coding practices for the purpose of coding correct and optimizing reimbursement.
- Performs quality review of scanned medical record images.
- Produces statistical reports as requested.
- Coordinates education monitoring and quality review programs for coding team members.
- Develops, maintains, and coordinates diagnosis and procedure coding practices for the purpose of coding correct and optimizing reimbursement.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years experience
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Credential OR Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Credential
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: BJC HealthCare – 3.8
Company Location: St. Louis, MO