Health Care Assistant Job at Bluebird Care – in Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Job location: Kilkenny City and County
Role of Care Assistant: The Healthcare assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Healthcare assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience: Healthcare assistants must have obtained the QQI approved Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support.
Or have a minimum of one-year experience caring for others and be in a position to undertake the two modules outlined above.
Qualities: Essential qualities of a Healthcare assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Full and part time hours available
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: Bluebird Care –
Company Location: Kilkenny, County Kilkenny