Freelance RGN/Clinical Trainers Required Job at Tidal Training Ltd in Crawley
Tidal Training Ltd are a professional Healthcare, Mental Health and Accredited First Aid Training Provider with our Head Office based in Cheltenham. Our clients are UK wide and due to an increase in demand for our services we are recruiting qualified trainers with Nursing, Medical and Clinical backgrounds.
As a growing organisation, Tidal Training are keen to work with flexible trainers who can deliver our training programmes in a professional and friendly manner in all areas of the United Kingdom. .
Our training is delivered onsite to independent, large and small group organisations.
If you are hardworking, dedicated, reliable, professional and have a can do attitude then please do get in touch.
We are looking to engage the freelance services of RGN and LD nurses in the South of England, Midlands and North West to start with us in January 2020.
Prospective candidates will have:
- Current pin and all relevant documentation
- A minimum level 3 teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching outside the NHS
- A minimum 10 days availability per month
- Full clean driving licence
- All essential trainer kit – laptop, projector, scanner and be efficient & competent in administration
Successful candidates will be able to present all required supporting paperwork and be ready to come on board in January
Candidates running their own training companies will not be considered
Please call Clare on 01242 371 999 before sending your CV
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- registered nurse: 3 years (Required)
- Teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
- Full UK Driving (Required)
About the Company
Company: Tidal Training Ltd
Company Location: Crawley