Director, Call Center Operations Job at Maimonides Medical Center – in Brooklyn, NY
Director, Call Center Operations
THE BEST CAREERS. RIGHT HERE
@ BROOKLYN’S LEADING HOSPITAL.
MAIMONIDES: TOP TEN IN THE U.S. FOR CLINICAL OUTCOMES
Brooklyn, NY. We’re Maimonides Medical Center, a 711-bed tertiary care Northwell-affiliated hospital in Brooklyn, NY. We are the largest hospital in Brooklyn and a major independent teaching hospital with a community feel. At Maimonides, we’re continuously expanding our services and remain at the forefront of innovative medicine. We deliver more babies than any other hospital in New York State, have a Level l Trauma Center, and an accredited full-service Cancer Center with Joint Commission Gold Star designation along with the distinction of Brooklyn’s only Pediatric hospital.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an experienced Director of Call Center Operations. In this role, you will beresponsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations which includes management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer service experience. Emphasis on customer service, performance improvement, staffing, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rates, high conversion rates, staff utilization and financial performance.
In addition, you will:
- Manage the Call Center to reflect a culture of business excellence, industry best practices and strives to achieve industry certifications such as Call Center of Excellence
- Work with the Supervisor, Call Center to develop/maintain department performance goals
- Continually develop/implement initiatives which optimizes business performance and results in increased patient and provider satisfaction.
- Develop/maintain effective organization of responsibility including recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, staffing and supervision.
- Ensure call volume forecasts and planning requirements are built to manage peak volume
- Complete regular analyses (monthly and quarterly) of call center performance reports and ensure accuracy and timely distribution of reports that provide insight into performance.
- Develop and manage annual operations budget. Track invoices and expenditures.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare, Business Administration degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience.
- Experience with call center systems (i.e. Avaya, Cisco, etc.)
- Demonstrated computer skills including MS Office, financial and billing computer systems.
- Experience with AH Eagle, SCM, Next Gen, IDX, SCI preferred.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial analysis, staffing models, scheduling and Telecomm opportunities.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and management.
- Understanding of medical terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and organizational skills in a high-pressure environment
Director, Call Center Operations, for immediate consideration, please forward resume to [email protected] maimonidesmed.org. An EOE m/f/d/v.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Maimonides Medical Center –
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY