Customer Care Coordinator Job at people2people – in Sydney NSW
Instantly recognisable, this retail brand is famous for offering the largest range of products and superior customer service. With a booming online presence, this business is experiencing rapid growth of sales and is therefore seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join the team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your goal will be to investigate customer calls and ultimately ensure customer satisfaction is met. Your duties will include:
- Managing the customer enquiry inbox and responding accordingly
- Consulting and advising customers
- Processing and tracking customer orders
- Handling customer complaints and fraud claims
- Liaising with suppliers, and transport departments regarding availability, pricing and delivery
- Confirming customer orders and prices
To Be Successful
To be successful, you must have previous experience within a similar role. E-commerce, retail and logistics experience is desirable. Computer Savvy, you will present as a confident and well-spoken individual.
In return, you will work for a business that values their employees offering, various employee discounts, birthday leave, catered lunch and breakfast, work from home initiatives, flexible working arrangements and mindfulness programs daily.
About the Company
Company: people2people –
Company Location: Sydney NSW