Copy of Office Business Manager Job at Apex Dental Partners – 4.4 in Leander, TX
Full-timeEstimated: $89,000 – $110,000 a year3 hours ago
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Communication skills
Full Job Description
Apex is seeking to add a highly motivated, friendly, organized full-time Office Business Manager to our long-tenured staff. As an Office Business Manager at an Apex-supported practice, you will be responsible for ensuring that every patient has an Outstanding Patient Experience. You will work as part of a close-knit ‘work family’ and earn the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic, high growth healthcare services environment. You will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work as you delight your teammates by clearing roadblocks so that they can provide outstanding patient care. We believe strongly in continuous improvement, and you will be an active participant in identifying opportunities to improve.
While experience is a plus, we’re looking for candidates with a willingness to learn. We’re seeking candidates who are looking for a career, not just a job. We offer an excellent opportunity to grow with a wonderful team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing both employee and patient relations and achieving operational goals.
- Motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the dental practice.
- Leading by example, building a positive environment for staff and patients through a continual focus on building quality relationships.
- Successfully leading the front office team in managing schedules to meet dentistry goals.
- Maintaining the office budget to achieve profitability.
- Motivating the entire team to push for continual improvement in patient service.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Relaxed, friendly, and fun culture filled with smart colleagues across the entire organization
- Opportunity to play a role in the success of a rapidly growing company
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K plan with up to 4% matching
- Excellent leadership skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Exceptional communication skills-both written and oral
- Ability to make independent decisions, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities
- Goal oriented, self-starter, problem solver
- 5+ years’ experience in dental practice, management preferred
- Reliable and Trustworthy
About Apex Dental Partners
At Apex Dental Partners, we’re committed to providing patients with the best dental experience possible. We focus on supporting our doctors’ efforts to build long-term patient relationships by recruiting the best and brightest candidates to join our team. We actively focus on building a patient-centric culture that values teamwork and integrity above all else. Our friendly, collaborative work environment is something we take great pride in, as is the long tenure of our team members.
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
Location: 604 Crystal Falls Pkwy,Leander,TX,78641, Leander, TX 78641
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Apex Dental Partners – 4.4
Company Location: Leander, TX