Coding and Compliance Specialist- 100% Remote Job at Concentra – 3.4 in Addison, TX
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Primarily responsible for providing data and reports in support of the Coding and Compliance Department. Compile billing and revenue data from internal systems upon request for the Coding Compliance team to review and analyze. Prepare data summaries for Leadership and other departments including the Executive leadership team.
- Run reports, compile data based on the requester’s requirements.
- Manage and produce daily/weekly/monthly standard reporting/tracking logs as established by management
- Summarize and format findings and results for leadership
- Prepare data findings to executive leadership in presentation format
- Research coding and fee schedule changes
- Research clinician payment data from billing system
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate degree from an accredited college preferred
- Minimum intermediate to advanced MS experience primarily on Excel.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays * Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Customarily has at least two years of proven experience in a coding and billing healthcare setting.
- Experience with database reporting using industry standard tools and databases, (i.e., Sequel, SAS, Crystal Reports, and Excel)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Coder: 3 years (Required)
- Presentation skills: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Concentra – 3.4
Company Location: Addison, TX