Clinical Research Associate Job at Docs Global – in Sydney NSW
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
The key duties of the CRA/ SCRA is to assist sponsor in fulfilling its monitoring and site management activities and obligations in relations to clinical studies as the primary sponsor of those studies.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a CRA
- Demonstrated people engagement skills and willingness to train/ CRAs, involvement in audits & investigations and strong stakeholder engagement
- Oncology/Haematology experience with or without early phase exposure.
- Travel expectations with this sponsor will be approximately 30% with great perks associated
Required experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) a strong CRA background, with onsite monitoring experience.
- Proficiency with medical terminology and business English
- Working knowledge of Local Regulations
- A demonstrated working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Excellent record-keeping skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and nurture team relationships.
- Experience with client facing role/activities.
Benefits of Working in ICON
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
About the Company
Company: Docs Global –
Company Location: Sydney NSW