Certified Central Sterilization Technicians Job at Maimonides Medical Center – in Brooklyn, NY
Certified Central Sterilization Technicians
Full Time – Eves 3pm-11:30pm
Part Time – Nights 11pm-7:30am
THE BEST CAREERS. RIGHT HERE @
BROOKLYN’S LEADING HOSPITAL.
MMC: TOP TEN IN THE U.S. FOR CLINICAL OUTCOMES
We’re Maimonides Medical Center, the largest hospital in Brooklyn and an award-winning major independent teaching hospital with a community hospital feel. At Maimonides, we’re continuously expanding our services and remain at the forefront of innovative medicine. In fact, our Heart & Vascular Center ranks among the top 1% of hospitals in the US for heart attack/heart failure patient outcomes. We deliver more babies than any other hospital in New York State, have a Level l Trauma Center, and an accredited full-service Cancer Center with Joint Commission Gold Star designation along with the distinction of Brooklyn’s only Children’s Hospital.
Maimonides is currently seeking a full-time and a part time Central Sterile Technician to join our fast-paced Operating Room, as you
- Prep patients for surgery
- Assist with maintaining a clean environment for patients
- Assist in the care, preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Inspect instruments/equipment for quality and repair needs
- Receive and wash soiled instruments, utilizing count sheets.
- Select instruments, supplies and linens as directed
- Be a resource person for information on correct sterilization methods
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from accredited Central Sterilization Technician Program
- 1 year related Sterile Tech experience in field
- Good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Censitrac preferred.
Central Sterile Techs – Please forward a resume to Ana Alejandro at AAlejandro @maimonidesmed.org. An EOE m/f/d/v.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
About the Company
Company: Maimonides Medical Center –
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY