Care Assistant Job at Home Instead – in Harrow
Our office was established in Ruislip and Harrow 2007. Our mission is to brighten the lives of the elderly, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Our amazing team of Caregiver’s support elderly people so they can remain independently in their own home. As a CAREGiver you may support our clients with companionship, home help, personal care, and medication. You will be required to take our clients shopping or accompany them to appointments, so a Driving Licence essential.
This role is extremely rewarding!
You do not need any experience or qualifications to be a CAREGiver. You will have a caring nature and pride yourself in delivering an outstanding service.
Are there any essential requirements?
- Availability to work alternate weekends.
- Whilst we do not like to put barriers up before you have even applied, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and use of a reliable car.
We will provide you with:
- From £10.00 per hour in the week and up to £12.75 per hour on weekends.
- Minimum of 1-hour visits giving you time to care for our clients properly.
- An introduction to all clients before you work with them, to make sure you feel confident and comfortable.
- 24/7 support from our Care Team, Office Team, and our Out of Hours Team, so you never feel on your own.
Benefits to you include:
- Paid mileage between clients
- Pension Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Full Induction program and ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications, if desired
- Holiday Pay
Live in a close proximity of Ruislip and Harrow
Must be able to write and speak English clearly and confidently.
Driving licence and reliable vehicle is required for this position
Part-time hours: 16 plus per week
Salary: £10.00-£12.75 per hour
COVID-19 considerations:COVID-19 considerations:
To keep our CAREGiver safe, we have an unlimited supply of PPE at the homes of all our clients, including surgical face masks, face shields, hand sanitiser, gloves & aprons. In special cases, over sleeve arm cover provided
To keep our CAREGiver safe, we have an unlimited supply of PPE at the homes of all of our clients, including surgical face masks, face shields, hand sanitiser, surgical gloves & aprons. In special cases, over sleeve arm cover are also provided
About the Company
Company: Home Instead –
Company Location: Harrow