Business Operations Coordinator Job at Biogen – in Macquarie Park NSW
To provide administrative and operational support to the Biogen ANZ Affiliate with specific support to Biogen ANZ Functions such as, but not limited to Medical, Strategy and Operational Excellence, Market Access and Quality.
The Operations Coordinator will represent and manage office operations and support the efficient and timely use of Biogen systems in support of activities and procedures, as well as the coordination of team activities, control and supervision of filing and access to documents in collaboration with the various departmental leads.
Champion responsibility (superuser) for the whole Biogen ANZ affiliate for:Office Management
The role of the Operations Coordinator is considered an office based position, by nature of the scope and responsibilities.
1. Administration Support
2. Office Management
3. Purchasing Administration (predominantly for the Functions)
4. Administrative Support for ESE
5. Administrative Non-drafting Support for Key Vendor (non-ESE) Agreements
6. General Office Duties
7.Coordinate Biogen Memberships, subscriptions and Publications (e.g. PharmainFocus, PharmaDispatch, MedNews Today)
- TAFE diploma or University degree in business, administration, HR, Communications, or related field
- Three or more years work experience, preferably with corporate experience
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate fluently at all levels in the organisation in English
- Strong team player with an ability to pivot to work on the highest priority activity
- Ability to lead without authority, to influence and negotiate
- Self-motivated with ability to manage competing priorities, work flow and team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent collaboration and engagement skills
- Ability to coordinate tasks for appropriate resource management
- Ability to be flexible and agile, ensuring completion of tasks based on business priorities
- Ability to build relationships and communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Proficient internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and skilled Microsoft Office applications (advance for all applications)
- General office management experience
- Commercial / business acumen
- Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable but not essential
Biogen ANZ embraces an inclusive workplace environment and applicants of all backgrounds and experiences.
As a science-based company, we understand that vaccinating against COVID-19 is the single best way we can protect our employees, customers, community and healthcare system. As such, it is a requirement for all ANZ Biogen employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, other than where an individual is exempt for medical reasons.
Given Biogen’s unique position in neuroscience we have a need to attract a certain profile and calibre of candidates. To achieve this, we have an internal recruitment team that is very well-resourced and as such rarely need to go out to the market externally. On the very rare occasion an external supplier is needed we work closely with a specialist group of preferred providers.
No agencies please
About the Company
Company: Biogen –
Company Location: Macquarie Park NSW