Bookkeeper Job at H J Produce in Richmond, BC
Full Cycle Bookkeeper
A small well-established produce company in Richmond, BC is seeking a full cycle bookkeeper. The qualified candidate be must be able to work unsupervised, meet deadlines and perform full cycle bookkeeping duties.
Qualifications & Skills
· Diploma in accounting or bookkeeping.
· Min. 1-3 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
· Must have strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts
· Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise diplomacy and discretion
· Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy without supervision
· English, spoken and written (Required)
· Mandarin and/or Cantonese (Required)
· Perform full cycle bookkeeping
· Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivables
· Prepare bi-weekly payroll
· GST / WCB / BC HealthCare / EHC / Various CRA payments and installments
· Monthly bank reconciles
· Assist external accountant to complete corporate year end statement
· General office duties such as filing, answering phone calls
· Various tasks, as required
To be discussed based on experience.
To apply, please submit a cover and resume.
We appreciate all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies.
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: H J Produce
Company Location: Richmond, BC