Associate Vice President – Financial Operations Job at Maimonides Medical Center – in Brooklyn, NY
Associate Vice President – Financial Operations
THE BEST CAREERS. RIGHT HERE @
BROOKLYN’S LEADING HOSPITAL.
MAIMONIDES: TOP TEN IN THE U.S. FOR CLINICAL OUTCOMES
We’re Maimonides Medical Center, the largest hospital in Brooklyn and a major independent teaching hospital with a community hospital feel. At Maimonides, we’re continuously expanding our services and remain at the forefront of innovative medicine. In fact, our Heart & Vascular Center ranks among the top 1% of hospitals in the US for heart attack/heart failure patient outcomes. We deliver more babies than any other hospital in New York State, have a Level l Trauma Center, and an accredited full-service Cancer Center with Joint Commission Gold Star designation along with the distinction of Brooklyn’s only Children’s Hospital.
We are currently seeking an Associate Vice President to manage day-to-day operations of financial operations, revenue cycle management, client services/physician relations, onboarding/insurance enrollment, project management, and data analytics/dashboard reporting. All functions will be pursued in close partnerships with all members of the leadership team who represent the following key functional areas of Clinical Department Administration, Finance, Revenue Cycle, Information Services, Compliance, Operations, Managed Care, Marketing and Legal.
- Partners with management, physicians, staff to identify financial improvement opportunities such as enhanced business operations, adherence to best practices, improved process flows and staffing models, new tech integration.
- Develops, plans, organizes, and implements current and future financial strategies to increase and improve cash flow, and manage client’s receivables.
- Develops consistent/coordinated billing model to improve financial performance.
- Provides leadership/direction for the revenue cycle and ensures the integrity, accuracy and effectiveness of the professional billing cycle, including charge entry, coding, claims processing, cash posting, denial management & placements with third party collection.
- Establishes effective communication with lead practice physicians and understands practice reports and impact on performance metrics, including discussion of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Engages with the respective administration to coordinate all activities related to the onboarding of physicians and practices
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Health Finance, Hospital Administration, or General Finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in finance or revenue cycle management, physician enterprise, or related fields
- A proven track-record of leading organizations through transformation, significant organizational change and process improvement is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation. For immediate consideration, please email resume to: AAmin @maimonidesmed.org. An EOE m/f/d/v.
MAIMONIDES MEDICAL CENTER
The right care. Right here.
Job Type: Full-time
- finance or revenue cycle management or physician enterprise: 10 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Maimonides Medical Center –
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY