Accounts Assistant Job at Trust Care Management in London
Trust Care Management Ltd are recruiting an experienced Account Assistant to be based in our Surrey Head Office.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care packages nationally and is continuously developing and expanding within the healthcare sector.
Focus Care Agency Ltd offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in secure, low and medium secure settings by successfully reintegrating them into residential settings within communities and ultimately through progressive support and care into supported living or Housing with Care (HwC).
What we are offering:
· Permanent contact, full time – 40 hours per week.
· Competitive salary: £22,000 per annum
· Competitive annual leave allowance
· Inclusion in our pension scheme
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Dealing with purchase ledger enquiries
– Processing invoices
– Dealing with supply invoice queries
– Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely manner
– Matching, checking, coding and paying invoices
– Making payments via BACs and Cheques
– Processing staff expenses
– Setting up of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
– Reconciliation of supplier statements
– Filing invoices
– Data entry
– Being first point of contact for purchase ledger enquiries
– Maintaining strong relationships with all suppliers and customers
– Maintaining spreadsheets of the department
– Setting up terms and conditions of credit
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
· Excelled knowledge of accounting software
· knowledge of excel and its advanced controls
· High level of IT skills (including software and hardware)
· Excellent communication skills
· Administrative/accounts experience
· Accounting software experience
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call 01733 261233 and select Option 2.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
About the Company
Company: Trust Care Management
Company Location: London